Happy Friday everybody!
Back in March, we made sure you were all prepared to have a fantastic Mother’s Day with lots of great ideas to ensure the Mums in your life felt incredibly loved that Sunday, and now we’re ready to do it again – but for all the Daddy’s this time! Just in case you managed to forget, this Sunday is Father’s Day!
- First things first, we need to make sure that you’ve got a great Father’s Day card sorted out. If you haven’t got time to pop down to the shops and pick up one of the hundreds of Father’s Day cards there, or maybe you’d just much rather give them something a little more personal, we’ve had a thorough Internet search and found some fantastic (but super easy!) homemade cards for you to have a go at:
We’ve saved some more great Father’s Day card ideas to our Kid’s Crafts board on Pinterest, just in case the few we’ve shown here aren’t perfect for your Dad!
- While you’ve got all the arts and crafts stuff out, why not make an extra special and a wonderfully personal present? Again, we’re just showing you a couple of our favourites, there are tonnes of other great ideas pinned to our DIY Pinterest board which you can have a look at.
- One way to ensure a great Father’s Day is to start the day off right with a great morning! Maybe that is with Dad’s dream breakfast in bed, or treating him to a cool new duvet set?
- Everybody knows the way to any man’s heart is through his stomach, and daddies are no exception! So how about spoiling your dad this Father’s Day with this fabulous hidden message cake?!
Check out some other great Father’s Day baking ideas here.
- Our final suggestion for making sure you have one happy Daddy is a simple act of kindness; make him a cup of tea or maybe make a sacrifice (we know it’s tough) and let him have the TV remote to watch the football or his favourite movie.
Pick just one, or a mixture, of these suggestions and we guarantee you will have a fab Father’s Day and you’ll have a very happy Dad! Don’t forget to have fun and let us know what you get up to!
Have a fabulous weekend,